- 2 tsp Tbsp plus 1olive or avocado oil divided
- 8 oz fresh mushrooms sliced
- 16 oz fresh green beans
- 1.5 lb Chicken breast
- sea salt
- black pepper
- 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tbsp raw honey
- 3-4 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- Lemon juice Juice from 1 lemon
- 2 tsp Dried oregano
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 1/2 cup kalamata olives
- 3/4 cup sweet piquante peppers
- Sauté mushrooms in 1 tsp of oil until somewhat browned .
- Add onions to the mushrooms and continue cooking until the onions are translucent and mushrooms are well browned. Remove from pan and reserve,
- Sauté green beans in 1 tsp of oil until cooked but still crunchy. Remove from pan and reserve.
- Season the chicken with salt and pepper. Cook in 1 tbsp of oil until browned and fully cooked. Remove from pan and reserve.
- Add the dressing ingredient to the skillet to deglaze. Heat
- Add reserved mushrooms and green beans, tossing to coat.
- Add cooked chicken, peppers and olives. Cook for a few minutes to warm all the ingredients and combine flavors.
Share this Recipe
Leave a Reply